This online course of 6 modules is aimed at anyone who interacts with clients and is especially relevant for the receptionist. The course will enable you to excel at customer service and also become adept at handling tricky situations in veterinary practice in a confident and professional way.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Delight your clients, through the presentation of your veterinary practice and your communication skills
- Win new clients, by understanding what really is important to prospective customers, and acting on it
- Communicate, listen and converse effectively with clients
- Have a good understanding of client bereavement, and how to handle it
- Deal effectively and ethically with referrals and second opinions
- Handle complaints and mistakes professionally and to the benefit of your practice.
For further information on each of the modules above please see the individual course module listings.
Support and Resource
This continuing education module contains:
- Fully interactive screens
- A downloadable module summary hand-out
- A range of self assessment questions
- A personalised, printable certificate of completion
Course Licence Validity
Licence valid for one user for 12 weeks from date of purchase.