Ensuring bills are explained to clients professionally, paid on time and thus client debt is kept to a minimum is absolutely essential to the success of any business, and a veterinary practice is no exception. This is the subject of this course module aimed specifically at veterinary practices and is highly relevant to anyone who deals with clients in the practice.
By the end of this module you will:
- Understand basic practice financial terms and information used in veterinary businesses.
- Know the implications of poor debt control, with examples of the consequences of allowing credit.
- Be able to professionally discuss money related topics to clients and reduce the chance of future issues.
- Be able to ease the pain of collecting debt.
Support and Resource
This continuing education module contains:
- Fully interactive screens
- A downloadable module summary hand-out
- A range of self assessment questions
- A personalised, printable certificate of completion
Course Licence Validity
Licence valid for one user for 2 weeks from date of purchase.