No matter how brilliant your veterinary practice is, unfortunately complaints and mistakes are unavoidable now and then. Handling these effectively and professionally will make all the difference to your practice and sometimes can even give opportunities to wow your clients. This is the sixth and final module in Chunk Training’s 6 module course on Caring for Clients.
By the end of this module you will:
- Be able to respond to verbal, written and indirect complaints effectively so that clients are satisfied they are being listened to
- Follow a professional process in how complaints and recorded and subsequently acted on
- Avoid common pitfalls when dealing with complaints and mistakes
Support and Resource
This continuing education module contains:
- Fully interactive screens
- A downloadable module summary hand-out
- A range of self assessment questions
- A personalised, printable certificate of completion
Course Licence Validity
Licence valid for one user for 2 weeks from date of purchase.