This module is aimed at front desk / receptionist staff at veterinary practices and provides an introduction and overview to common types of endoparasites.
By the end of this module you will be familiar with:
- Roundworm (Toxocara); their appearance, lifecycle, and effects on animal and human health
- Tapeworm: their appearance, lifecycle, and effects on animal and human health
- Lungworm: key aspects of their lifecycle (and thus which animals are more at risk of infection), and effects on animal health
- Protozoa: the different types for dogs, cats and rabbits, how infection is transmitted and its effects on animal and human health.
Support and Resource
This continuing education module contains:
- Fully interactive screens
- A downloadable module summary hand-out
- A range of self assessment questions
- A personalised, printable certificate of completion
Course Licence Validity
Licence valid for one user for 2 weeks from date of purchase.