Pet Insurance is now very commonly purchased by pet owners and so having a good basic understanding of this product is important to any member of staff in a veterinary practice.
By the end of this module you will:
- Understand the benefits of pet insurance
- Know the different insurance policy types and what is normally covered by them
- Understand what cover notes are, why they are used and when they should be offered
- Be able to support clients in making a claim
Support and Resource
This continuing education module contains:
- Fully interactive screens
- A downloadable module summary hand-out
- A range of self assessment questions
- A personalised, printable certificate of completion
Course Licence Validity
Licence valid for one user for 2 weeks from date of purchase.