This 30 minute course, presented by Professor John Berg, gives key background information on the disease the surgery is indicated for, and covers peri-operative care, potential complications, and prognosis.
The course includes a detailed video and quiz to check your understanding. Upon successful completion, you'll receive a personalized CE/CPD certificate.
This course is aimed at all clinical staff and veterinary surgeons.
What You Will Learn
Topics covered in this course includes:
- Possible causes of gall bladder mucoceles
- Clinical presentation
- Ultrasonographic appearance
- Deciding whether surgery is indicated
- Deciding whether intraop biliary lavage is indicated
- Considerations prior to surgery
- Anatomy of the gall bladder
- Technique for cholecystectomy
- Technique for biliary lavage
About The Provider
Professor John Berg is a well-known Founding Fellow in Surgical Oncology and an honorary member of the Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology, he is also the author of numerous original articles and book chapters on a variety of topics in soft tissue surgery and surgical oncology.