This 40 minute course, presented by Professor John Berg, gives key background information on the disease the surgery is indicated for, and covers peri-operative care, potential complications, and prognosis.
The course includes a detailed video and quiz to check your understanding. Upon successful completion, you'll receive a personalized CE/CPD certificate.
This course is aimed at all clinical staff and veterinary surgeons.
What You Will Learn
Topics covered in this course includes:
- Causes, signs and diagnosis of perineal hernias in dogs
- Management of urethral obstruction associated with perineal hernia
- Anatomy relevant to internal muscle transposition
- Management of bilateral hernias
- Complications of surgery
- Management of recurrent hernias
- Perineal hernias in cats: causes, signs and repair
About The Provider
Professor John Berg is a well-known Founding Fellow in Surgical Oncology and an honorary member of the Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology, he is also the author of numerous original articles and book chapters on a variety of topics in soft tissue surgery and surgical oncology.