This surgery bundle is presented by Professor John Berg, gives key background information on the disease the surgery is indicated for, and covers peri-operative care, potential complications, and prognosis.
The course includes a detailed video and quiz to check your understanding. Upon successful completion, you'll receive a personalized CE/CPD certificate.
This course is aimed at all clinical staff and veterinary surgeons.
What You Will Learn
Surgery bundle consists of the following courses:
- Cervical abscesses: Exploration and closed suction drainage
- Perineal hernia repair
- Forelimb amputation
- Hindlimb amputation
- Tail amputation
- Diaphragmatic hernia repair
- Wound soaker catheter
- Basic surgical skills
- Prepping yourself and the patient for surgery
- Digit amputation (and other techniques for managing tumors of the feet)
- Mass excision: Soft tissue sarcomas and mast cell tumors
- Getting sick cats through surgery
- Organ torsions
- Management of septic abdomen
- Salivary mucoceles
About The Provider
Professor John Berg is a well-known Founding Fellow in Surgical Oncology and an honorary member of the Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology, he is also the author of numerous original articles and book chapters on a variety of topics in soft tissue surgery and surgical oncology.